The best DVD to iPhone video converter can easily convert DVD and movie files to iPhone format. Put more videos and movies on your iPhone now!
iPhone Video Converter
iPhone vs iPod
How to convert DVD to iPhone, put movies on iPhone
Want to put a DVD on your iPhone, upload your movie/video files to iPhone? It is easy to do this. Just check the following requirements and iPhone video limitations, then rip DVDs (or convert media) and transfer the result files to iPhone using our Video / DVD to iPhone Converter software. Download now for free (Windows version, Mac version).
1. Any iPhone model
Devices supported: iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s/5c, 5, 4S, 4, 3Gs, 3G, 2G, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, etc.
Video resolution: 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720), 640x480, 960x640, 320 x 480;
Screen size: 4 or 3.5 inches;
Supported formats: MP4, H.264, MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, WAV.
2. Windows PC or Mac computer
Our software works nice on both Windows and Mac OS X.
If you would like to convert DVD movies to iPhone, DVD drive is needed.
3. Why choose the iPhone video + DVD to iPhone Converter software?
It is all-in-one and easiest solution for putting DVDs and a variety of media files to iPhone. The speed is far (up to 800%) faster than real-time. Many options can be adjusted, including output video size, movie encoder, frame rate, target formats, etc.
Steps for converting DVD to iPhone:
1. Download our iPhone video converter for free (Windows version, Mac version), install on your computer and launch.
2. Insert the DVD into the DVD-ROM or DVD-R(W), run the program. If the DVD doesn't load automatically, click 'Open DVD' button.
3. If you want to convert the entire DVD to an iPhone video file, just use the default settings and start ripping.
4. Tips and optional settings
1) As usual, you need to choose the subtitle and audio track if you try encoding a foregin movie. Go to 'Setting' meu and set them to what you like.
2) The software also supports iPod (H.264, MPEG-4), MP3 conversion. Just choose the target format you need from the 'Profile' combox. In the 'audio/video output settings' window, you can customize various parameters.
2) Only rip a certain chapter or segment: Hit 'Batch', go to 'Batch conversion mode', and choose the chapter or navigate to the time point, then begin to convert.
Steps for putting movie on iPhone:
Launch the DVD iPhone movie/video Converter, click 'Open file' button, browser to the file(s) you'd like to upload to your iPhone and add them into the software. Adjust the output audio/video settings, then start encoding in a batch.